[Emacspeak] Re: Emacspeak on a ChromeBook

ChromeOS has the ChromeVox screen reader, but one cannot use Linux GUI apps with it, and its terminal support is limited to simple command line input and output. If you throw a TUI interface at it like Emacs or Nano, it doesn't track the cursor well, especially when you arrow up and down.
Devin Prater
gemini://tilde.pink/~devinprater/