[Emacspeak] Re: How do I disable voice-lock mode in all local buffers

Hi Chris,

That did the trick: thanks for your Lisp snippet. It solved a
number of
issues.

Be blessed,

Cheers,

Ishe

--
Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws.

|May 1995 - Last Year|Current Year|