[Emacspeak] Re: OFF TOPIC - Locked Out of Gmail Account

Text to Landline is only a service for cell phones.  It is a cost per
call feature, and each cellphone receives a text message if they try
to send a text message to a landline phone and then they have to
authorize the sending of such messages.

This won't work.

Getting google voice and having google voice forward texts to your
email account and phone calls  to your landline number from your
google voice number works, but to set this up you need access to
google.com which is the problem here.  No access to google because
there is no recovery phone using text messages/

Regards,
David