[Emacspeak] Re: Asking Questions The Smart Way

Thanks. I haven’t read this before, but this would have probably helped a lot in my teenage years. Even now I can get a good bit out of this; I’ll have to save it.
Thanks again for bringing this up.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at xxxxxxxxx

Https://devinprater.micro.blog