[Emacspeak] Re: Problem with emacspeak on mac after upgrading to macOS 13.3

I recently added recommended settings to the README.md of the project which include mapping the audio icons over to the server making it the only thing required.  As I mentioned before, you might be able to get audio icons if you install "sox" with brew.

https://github.com/robertmeta/swiftmac -- has binary installers now too so no system deps to use it, still in alpha stage but I use it daily and it crashes sometimes but not often, and I just c-e c-s when it does.

----

Related question for the community -- is there a way to detect where emacspeak is installed in my Makefile so people do not have to edit the top line of the Makefile?

Is there sort of a native home for emacspeaks?  Is it ~/.emacspeak because I notice it really, really wants to put my eww marks there.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton