Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac Server: MacOS / Swift / Minimal Build Requirements Help Wanted

Haden--

I will play around with it some, but it seems like the complexity of swift builds and how it mostly works
has become more complex.  Additionally, I think having a nice trustworthy pre-compiled binary might
be more important to me than entry ease.  But I would love to hear from the community.  I am very
worried about messaging compile problems up if I use the script approach.

Not saying no, just, considering how that works with like package.swift and other build things that
modern swift leverages for OS targeting and other features like import order.