[Emacspeak] Reading org todo lists on iOS?

Hi all,
This isn’t about Emacspeak, but it’s about using Emacs artefacts in an accessible way, so I thought someone here might know about this.
I have been using a lot of personal task management software on iOS and MacOS, but none of them have the extensibility and speed that org-mode offers. However, a big problem is that editing org files as text without the Emacs environment is impossible on my phone.
So I’m wondering if anyone knows any good way of accessing and adding to your todos in org-mode on your iOS devices?
Thanks,
Parham